Friday, February 22, 2013



ANGELS OF CAMARGUE,Original Oil Painting by Rosemary Bonnin

In the South of France where the river Rhone meets the Mediterranean Sea is the Delta of the Camargue where you find these wild horses roaming in total freedom against a backdrop of some of the most beautiful unspoilt landscapes in the world.​ The ‘Angels of  Camargue’ is an oil painting. I paint using lavendar oil medium to mix my colours but sometimes I apply the paint straight from the tube .I like a thick layer of paint on my canvas and will often go over areas and then scrape bits off to create more texture.
The size of this art work is 29"X 39". If you are
interested in this painting contact me at artbonnin@msn.com

Angels of Camargue, Oil Painting by Rosemary Bonnin Artist of France

No comments:

Post a Comment